Prosthetic wigs, bangs, ponytails & extensions
Can I sleep in my wig?
It is better to take it off when sleeping. It will hold its style better.
Are your wigs natural and ethical?
We use only 100% human / Indian Remy hair that is cuticle aligned. This type of hair is favoured for its strength and shine, and its ability to withstand styling and colouring.
How do I fit my clip in extensions?
- Open the clip on your hair extensions by holding the top section and gently pulling backwards by placing finger on each end of the clip. Before you insert the weft extensions, practice opening and closing the hair snap clips on each and every weft of hair, leaving each one in the open state. It takes considerable pressure to open and close these special snap clips. You may need two hands to create enough pressure to do this easily. Practice doing this or you may find your hair caught unexpectedly and that can be painful. The clips pop open easily when you know how. Use both thumbs and both index fingers to apply firm pressure to the clip ends.
- Locate the area where you want to insert the Clip-in extension piece. Using a brush or comb or your fingers, part your hair and lift the section up and pin or clip it out of the way. Use hair clips to hold your hair out of the way on top of your head. Now start at the lower centre back at the middle of the nape of your neck.
- Insert the Clip-on hair the hair not on the raw scalp, just below the parting – by pressing on both sides – make sure the section is lying flat. When you hear it click, you will know it is secure. Run your fingers across the top to make sure the section is lying flat.
The clip-on hair extension should be fully stretched out with the hair extension as parallel as possible to the parting you made. Check for lumps and gaps and if you can feel bad positioning of the hair weft then undo the those clips and reposition them until the weft feels correct and is as flat as practical to the scalp.
Now comb your own hair down over the Hair Extensions and gently comb to blend hair:
- Now repeat the same steps using as many of the sections as you wish to add for the amount of volume desired.
- Release the hair you held out of the way and create a new parting. To do this comb down a layer of hair with about half an inch or so between each weft layer. Each time hold back all your own hair as before with hair clips.
- Insert and position the side pieces so they frame the face and blend with your own hair.
- Ensure your own hair is combed over the clip-on extensions so that the hair looks natural.
- USE A HAND MIRROR TO CHECK THE BACK VIEW AND SIDE VIEW!
- Spray the hair with a good hair spray that brushes out easily. Leave this last stage for half an hour or more until the extension has warmed and settled closer to the scalp.
How to remove your hair extension
Simply open the clip by gently pulling backwards until you hear the clip release. Then gently remove the section, being careful not to pull your hair. It is suggested to move the placement of your sections slightly every couple of wearings. This will allow the clip to rest in a different area preventing too much stress on your own hair.
How do I wash, condition, dry and store the hair?
Shampooing should be done only after 4 to 5 uses. Use a gentle flow of water holding your Hair Extensions by the clip allowing the water to run down the hair shafts (do not scrunch or tangle hair). Apply a very small amount of regular Shampoo gently working it through with your fingers and rinse thoroughly in the same manner as above.
Remove excess moisture with your fingers and apply a small amount of any rinse or balsam Conditioner through your hair. Allow it to set for 1 to 2 minutes. Work the conditioner through gently with your fingers and then rinse through. Gently blot dry to remove excess moisture.
Use a wide toothcomb and very gently comb hold from the clip. Start with the ends and work upward to remove any tangles (being careful not to pull too hard). We recommend you let your Hair Extensions air dry. If you do choose to blow dry, use the low cool setting.
Allow them to fully dry and then store them.
Storage of your extensions
Never store your Hair Extensions in a plastic package or store wet. Instead use our specially designed storage for longer wear.
Can you repair a hair piece and replace components?
Please send us a photo of the damaged parts and describe in full detail. Repairs are not always possible but we will do an appraisal.
Brows and lashes
Can I use mascara with my lashes?
Avoid this, but you will probably find you won’t need mascara at all.
How do I place an order?
How do I order and pay for a product?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the item and all your details. We will send you an invoice. Once paid, we will ship the product to you.
We will be adding an easy online payment system to the website in 2021.
Delivery timelines, countries, how to order
What are your shipping timelines?
We ship orders globally from our USA and Swedish operations.
- USA – 1-3 days (air), 2-5 days (ground)
- Sweden – 1-3 days
- Europe – 3-4 days (air)
- Middle East – 4-5 days (air)
- Far East – 4-5 days (air)
This is a guideline. Actual shipping times may differ. We can supply tracking details.
Returns and exchanges
How we work
Can I return my wig / clip in?
Claims shall be in writing within 14 days after receiving of delivery with reference to Invoice- or Order number, and the claim described as clear and detailed as possible. Replacement is done with a new product to a specified value. For all product claims and returns, our RMA- warranty claim form shall be completed and attached to the shipping documents.
Please, fill out and return our Return/Exchange RMA form together with the invoice and products in question within 14 days of the received date. If the products have been damaged, worn, altered or tags/packaging tampered with, products will be ineligible for a return. To request a return/exchange, please contact us within 24 hours.
Return and Exchange policies
If you wish to change your ordered product to another color or product, you may after agreement return and change the product within 14 days. A 10% service charge is added. Replacement is done with new product to specified value. Returned products must be in the same package you got from us (if it is usable) and must be completely unbroken. Damages during shipment are NOT covered by this guarantee.
We will ship the exchanged item(s) using the same shipping method as the original order. Re-shipping charge will apply.
Products such as electrical equipment and salon furnishings that come with manufacture warranty will be replaced with the same brand ONLY on condition of manufacture defects. Products will not be replaced if the equipment has been dropped or abused.
For an exchange you shall fill out our RMA – warranty claim form.
We accept all unused, unopened merchandise for exchange. Please inspect all products BEFORE use to confirm you received the correct products.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased from us, simply return the item or items to us for investigation in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
We will examine it for any damage or alterations prior to approving the replacement. We will not accept products that have been altered in any way. Please follow our return/exchange policy to receive replacements and contact us by phone or email regarding all unsatisfactory transactions.
Claims of damage shall be in writing within 14 days after receiving of delivery with reference to Invoice- or Order number, and the damage claim described as clear and detailed as possible. For all product claims and returns our RMA- warranty claim form shall be completed and attached to the shipping documents.
You must call or e-mail us before returning all products.
All returned goods must be in saleable condition and the hair and hair care products must not have been used or handled.
OBS! If the products have been opened, brushed, worn, damaged, altered, or labels/tags/packaging tampered with or removed etc, products will be ineligible for a return and will not be exchanged under any circumstances for health and hygiene reasons and returned to the customer.
Hair returned for exchange must NOT have been removed from the cardboard packaging under any circumstances for hygiene purposes. Replacement is done with new product to specified value. Returned products must be well packaged and the customer pays shipping and handling costs. Products must be in new condition and must have the original tag attached in original package.
Observe that if the returned damaged product as described by the customer, damage is NOT found, the product will be returned to the customer with an additional fee added of USD 25.00 plus added freight costs. It is therefore very important that your description of the damaged part is complete.
We will ship the exchanged item(s) using the same shipping method as the original order unless instruction in the exchange package specify otherwise. Re-shipping charge will apply. Products such as electrical equipment and salon furnishings that come with manufacture warranty will be replaced with the same brand only on condition of manufacture defects. Products will not be replaced if the equipment has been dropped or abused.
The steps we are taking for your safety
What precautions are you taking?
There is no risk of the virus spreading via our natural human hair solutions.
Be in the know
News and updates
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, trends and special offers