LASHES MADE WITH YOU IN MIND
- 3 multi-layered lashes fused into 1 style
- Tapered ends and fine synthetic fibers to blend naturally with your lashes
- Always cruelty-free and handcrafted with love and precision
- Value added high quality faux mink lashes that can be reused up to 10x at an affordable price
- Working with R+D we create the most innovative , comfortable, durable, and flexible bands available on the market today.
FIND YOUR SHAPE
There are six common eye shapes to consider when determining what your eye shape is: monolid , prominent, almond, downturned, hooded, and deepset. our descriptions below helps determine what best resemble your eyes.
1.Just about every lash style will be flattering on almond eyes. The lash shape is more about what you feel the most confident wearing.
2.Hooded eyes feature a natural crease that makes your eyelids not as easily seen. If you have a harder time seeing your eyelid than you most likely have hooded eyes. For hooded eyes it’s important to pick a lash that has a dense base. This way, it combats the lid that tends to cover lighter lashes. Your lashes are able to be seen and admired this way!
- Because the eyes sit further back in the socket, you want to make sure that lashes have enough volume to be seen but not too much to where it touches your brows. A wispy or medium density lash will look best on the deep set eye shape
- Mono-lid eyes feature little to no crease and appear to have a flatter overall eyelid surface.
- Downturned eyes feature a natural downward slant towards the outer corner of the eyes.
- Prominent eyes feature a larger and more defined eye shape. A prominent eye tends to outshine other features of the face bringing attention to the eyes.
FIRST TIME BUYER MUST BE REGISTERED ONLINE FOR PRICING INQUIRY.
LET US HELP YOU GROW YOUR SMALL BUSINESS, SO PLEASE CO ONTACT US T SEE HOW WE CAN HELP WITH BULK SALES OF OUR EYELASHES
Hand-Tied Faux Mink Eyelashes
Feathered, Invisible Band
Magnetic Box : Approximately 108mm X 51mm X 10mm
Packed in bulk
100 boxes(=100 pairs) in a carton box